Low Cost Lottery Syndicate. Start at only £10 a month and play guaranteed £160 worth of main lotto tickets.
For up to £25, join a syndicate group with £400 worth of lotto tickets to play.
High Share of Prizes with maximum of only 21 members in each main syndicate groups.
First, we will allocate the winnings on Group Shares: For a winning ticket, 80% of the prize will be allocated to the group who has the winning ticket. The other 20% of the prize will be shared equally by all groups.
Second, Member's shares: Each group has 21 equal shares. You will be entitled to 1 of the 21 shares (1/21) of the allocated winnings of the group/groups that you belong with.
National Lottery tickets doubled the ticket price to £2
BUT NOT US. Our lottery syndicate continues to play £80 main lotto tickets for each £5 contribution.
Why Main Lotto?
For Thunderball and Health Lottery, the Jackpot prize is simply too low for a syndicate. For the EuroMillions, no better words to explain than looking at the odds of 1 in 116,531,800.
We choose main lotto as our aim are life changing jackpot winnings with much better odds.
22 Lightwood Road,
ST5 7TT, England
Text Service: 07543 370067
Users are advised to confirm any results in The National Lottery web site. Information
in this website may be incomplete, out-
www.gamcare.org.uk provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering with gambling problem.
Guide2lotto Limited © All rights reserved
Psychic Powers and Winning the Lottery – What Are the Chances?
It has long been believed that some people are able to predict the future. While many would argue that the future isn't there in the first place, recent theories have emerged according to which sneaking a peek into what has yet to unfold is not only a possible, but also an entirely plausible concept.
Can Psychic Perceptions Really Help You Win the Lottery?
While many psychics do pride themselves on being able to predict small events that
only require a vague form of clairvoyant perception, most of them agree that the
exact prediction of lottery numbers is very difficult. Many so-
There are many who claimed that they had received their winning combinations during
dreams. Indeed, the dream state does take the mind into a relaxed enough state to
perhaps allow it to access untapped resources that even science admit are there,
laying dormant in many people -
Still, the real problem is not necessarily being able to predict the event itself, but the details and circumstances around it. There were some who saw in their dreams that they would win, but ended up only hitting the jackpot months or even years later.
The fact of the matter is, however, that psychic perception is a real and still largely
unknown mental skill, and, according to countless studies, literally anyone can access
it under certain conditions, created perhaps with mind-
Famous, Mind Boggling Cases
Perhaps one of the most well-
A superstitious woman, Mary was so confident in her vision that she went out and bought two tickets with the same numbers she had seen in her dream. Some would say that this is foolish, since even if you win the jackpot, you will likely be winning the same amount regardless of how many tickets you buy.
Curiously enough, however, another person also chose the winning combination, so instead of having to split the jackpot winnings, Mary managed to hold on to 2 thirds of the amount for just one more dollar spent on another lottery ticket.
Another intriguing case was that of Ocean Kinge, who managed to predict that she would win a million pound jackpot a few months before she actually did. Ocean didn't know the numbers, but followed her intuition, and set up a lottery syndicate in August 2010 together with 15 of her trusted work colleagues.
Because, unlike many others, Ocean decided to take action and follow her gut feeling, the group managed to win an unusual number of 66,666.66 pounds.
Not everyone may be as gifted in "sensing" when they have the chance to win the lottery, or having prophetic dreams that come true only a few days later, but one thing is certain: people who beat the odds are often regular folks like you and me.
So, even if you don't have a history of predicting seemingly unlikely things, never ignore your intuition, and keep your confidence high. You never know when the next moment of psychic clarity may appear – perhaps right before a major lottery drawing.
Author: Courtesy of UK-
Economy is tough with more people struggling. With whatever we can give, we also support the good causes below:
Supporting charities do not only help others, giving a gift or helping someone out
can actually boost your own health and emotional well-
“The more you give, the more you get.”