Part of our lottery syndicates heading Middle heading for our syndicate lottery syndicate heading design for best look

UK’s Best National Lottery Syndicate

Lottery Syndicate group that you can trust and enjoy

Links

Home

FAQs

Join Us

Tickets

Shares

Blog

Terms and Conditions

UK-LotterySyndicate.com

Contact               


Guide2lotto Ltd

22 Lightwood Road,

Newcastle-Under-Lyme

ST5 7TT, England

Text Service: 07543 370067

Email: support@UK-lotterysyndicate.com

UK-lotterysyndicate is registered as Guide2lotto limited company. We do not represent Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd or The National Lottery. We are NHS professionals, but UK-lotterysyndicate is a separate business with no affiliation to the NHS nor a part of our professional work.

Users are advised to confirm any results in The National Lottery web site. Information in this website may be incomplete, out-of-date or not accurate. Use of this website and all its contents are  at the user’s risk. Players must be at least 18 years old or over to join.


Mobile version


www.gamcare.org.uk provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering with gambling problem.  


Guide2lotto Limited © All rights reserved

We would love to hear from you!

Address:


Guide2lotto limited
22 Lightwood Road
Waterhayes
Newcastle-Under-Lyme

ST5 7TT



Email add:  support@uk-lotterysyndicate.com

payment@uk-lotterysyndicate.com


Text Service:  07543 370067


Home

FAQs

Join Now

Write to us:

We mainly respond through email correspondence. Email systems are quite sensitive that lottery related topics sometimes go to spam box. Kindly check your spam box or junk email for updates and correspondence.

Occasionally, we also use our text messaging service to send information hence it is preferable to leave your mobile number in case email becomes a problem. We don’t send spam, annoying offers and we will not call unless absolutely necessary as we are too busy with our own day jobs.

As we are also a non-profit lottery syndicate, we do work during the day. We answer queries and send correspondence mostly after work hours.

Thank you.

Polite Notices:

Save in a Lottery Syndicate

Low Cost Lottery Syndicate. Start at only £10 a month and play guaranteed £160 worth of main lotto tickets.


Enjoy more Lottery Tickets

For up to £25, join a syndicate group with £400 worth of lotto tickets to play.


Better Chance of Life Changing Jackpot

High Share of Prizes with maximum of only 21 members in each main syndicate groups.

Trusted National Lottery Syndicate

a) For Main Lotto Tickets with cash prize winning/s of more than £1,000 First, we will allocate the winnings on Group Shares: For a winning Main Lotto ticket, 80% of the prize will be allocated to the main group who has the winning ticket. The other 20% of the prize will be shared equally by all Main Lotto groups.


Second, Member's shares: Each group has 21 equal shares. You will be entitled to 1 of the 21 shares (1/21) of the allocated winnings of the group/groups that you belong with.

For Main Lotto Ticket with cash prize winning/s of £1000 or less


First, we will allocate the winnings on Group Shares: Prize will be allocated equally to all groups.


Second, Member's shares: There will be 21 shares in each Main Lotto group and you will be entitled to one of the 21 shares (1/21) in each of the groups that you belong with.


In case of a jackpot prize, the system above will allow members in the winning group to enjoy a life changing experience while sharing a bit of the luck to everyone else.


For minor prizes of £1000 or less, sharing the prizes equally will greatly save us time in computing individual winnings and send winnings in a monthly basis.